On June 9th, 2010, Wooded Isle Computer Consultants will be giving away a free iPad to someone who registers for our mailing list while attending one of three Chicago events.
Registration for the drawing and for joining our mailing list will only be available at these three events. The first two events are free and open to the public. The third event is a conference with its own registration and fee requirements (see their Web site for details).
- April 10, 2010 we will be a sponsor with a vendor table at the 7th Annual Chicago Creatives Expo, held at the Chicago Cultural Center, Randolph and Michigan Ave.
- April 24, 2010, we will be a sponsor and be a member of a panel discussion at the seminar, Keeping You and Your Computer Safe, from 1 – 3 p.m. at Kenwood Academy in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
- June 9 – 10, 2010 we are a Sponsoor of the Community Media Workshop’s 2010 Making Media Connections Conference: Storytelling and Strategy in the Digital Age. The Vendor Fair, held June 9th from 3:30 – 6:30 PM, will be the last event where you may register for the drawing. Following the Vendor Fair, the drawing for the iPad will be held.
To be eligible:
- Seek us out at one of these the above events, register, and agree to be on our mailing list for at least three months. (We promise to send you no more than one email per month. At the end of three months, if you wish to no longer be on our mailing lists, just send us an email asking to be removed.)
- You must have a business or residence address within the City of Chicago.
- No more than one registration per person per event.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You do not need to be present at the drawing to be the winner.
- Wooded Isle Inc. staff and board members and their families are not eligible.
The iPad that will be given away will be the 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi, or the base model without any additional accessories, as it is available on Apple’s Online Store as of June 1, 2010.